At Oaks Hair we are looking to add to our professional and friendly team.
- We require qualified, experienced hair stylists to work on a full time/part time basis.
- We also require qualified beauticians to specialise in Nails, Brows, waxing and Threading on a full time/part time basis.
As a salon we use quality products in a salon of modern facilities creating stylish hair, it is a great salon so why not change and begin something new.
We are looking for
- Fully qualified and experienced Hair Stylists
- Fully qualified Beauticians
- A reliable and friendly team player
- A professional who takes pride in producing quality finishes
- A good communicator with excellent client service skills
- Willing to follow our ongoing training
In your role you will be working in a positive environment with a professional team who have expansive knowledge in the industry.
In return, you will be offered excellent wages plus commission, working with an excellent team of creative stylists in a 5* Salon.
As a hair stylist your duties will include all aspects of hairdressing, colouring, cutting and styling of hair in both ladies and gents work.
As a beauty therapist your starting duties will be nails, brows, waxing and threading.
How to apply
If you have the essential requirements and would like to take this great opportunity, then please send in your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you prefer, please phone on 01303 261944 asking to speak with either Alex or Tara.